Sunday, 16 October 2011

Love Nails

I was so sure I'd already blogged about my love of painting my nails but I must have deleted it by mistake. I'm giving it another go to check the quality of the pics as I'm blogging from my phone and hope to do more if this in future, IF it works ok. I'm so 21st century, NOT!

I love doing my nails and I'm proudly passing this on to my 3yr old daughter, Wee Love. Every Friday this last few weeks since Wee Dude has started school, we've been doing our nails together. She's had a wee bit of pink or sparkles or silver and I've been having blue or silver with this brilliant black crack effect polish on top. Wee Love will show her nails off to anyone who'll look (and so will I tbh!)

PS my new phone is an HTC Desire S and I'm sooooo in love with it.

PPS I'm blaming any typos on predictive text but I will try my best to get it right :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think coz it cheers me right up to read your comments :)